View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 09:57 PM   #5
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 49ers CB Chris Culliver says gay players not welcom

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchise#3
What a ****ing a-hole. I liked him as a player but now he can go **** himself. Also the way he said it Just say something like I'm not comfortable with gay players in the locker room or something.

WTF have 49ers become. The stupid Keapernicking thing, Crabtree will become even a ****ing bigger diva, culliver, dashon always making stupid plays and so on. I love winning but I love winning with class.

Don't forget about Randy Moss claiming he's the GOAT WR of all time ahead of our very own Jerry Rice... Way to just shit on the GOAT player for the franchise(Rice, Montana it's a tossup really)

I don't think it's going to have any affect but it does seem like bad timing, can't these guys wait one week?

As for Crabtree he's a straight up idiot. He basically called Alex Smith shit the other day and blaming his past QB's for his lack of success in the past despite him constantly doing the following: Holding out of a contract rookie year, getting hurt, being overweight, bad hands, diva syndrome, lack of separation, etc.

But that's just the niners style though.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote