View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 10:03 PM   #9
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: doing sit-ups without feet stabilized?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
I've never been able to do full sit-ups without having something to weigh my feet down to the ground, yet I see others doing them without the support all the time.

Why is it that I can't? Is it because my upper body is disproportionately heavy which causes the legs to rise? Or am I missing some type of muscle strength somewhere?

You probably need to engage your legs more. However, I would look up alternatives to crunches.

Here's a video of me that might help
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w-uD-uPCBQ
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote