View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 12:22 AM   #7
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Tayshaun and Daye for Calderon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kombo
I really am curious how the team sees Calderon, is he another expirer or is he our PG for the next 3 years? What does this mean for Knight? Do they want Calderon to help him along or is he going to see more and more minutes at the 2? Calderon his entire career has been sharing time at PG so I don't think he'll mind too much.

Since Calderon doesn't play any defense I'm hoping he isn't our future PG. That's just not the Detroit way. He can pass pretty good, and he can score pretty well too but without any D I just can't see him being here for the long haul (at least on the type of contract he has now). I think they view him as an expiring contract that gives them 25 million in cap space to make a big time deal with a team for a big time player. I really hope they continue to develop Knight at PG. There's no way he's a SG in the NBA (at least as a starter). The kid is only 6'3" and definitely isn't thick enough. I'm really getting sick of people trying to turn PG's into SG's. Let's hope Knight continues to get his minutes.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote