View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 12:26 AM   #8
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Tayshaun and Daye for Calderon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Dunker
Who are the free agents available next year?... Obviously looking for a 2 or a 3 as Knight / Monroe / Drummond are all locked in

The main 3 are CP3, Dwight Howard, and Josh Smith. Howard and CP3 would really be a huge longshot so I'm not even entertaining that idea. Really we don't even need Howard because our front line is set anyway. I don't see how Smith fits in Detroit unless he mainly plans on playing SF. Nonetheless, he wants a max deal...... he definitely isn't worth that. He's a very good player but he's not the guy to lead a team to a championship. I really hope we don't over pay him. Outside of that, there's some good players but nobody that is going to change the direction of the franchise. I really hope Dumars isn't planning another CV & BG type of off season like before. It does feel like he could make another trade, which is probably the best way to bring in a superstar player. We just need to see who becomes available. We should be able to cover our needs through our 1st round pick, a trade, and probably a signing this off season.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote