View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 02:05 AM   #10
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Tayshaun and Daye for Calderon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Dunker
Save our money and bring in Lebron the year after? Should be an attractive team to come play on by then. Twin towers under the rim, a PG that doesn't need to have the ball in his hands and can nail treys... haha, dreaming...

It would probably win ships. It is a heck of a dream though.... I think the Lakers would have the money for him too and if he did jump ship it would probably be for the warm weather of LA rather than the cold of Detroit. I looked at the 2014 FA's too. There's really not that much out there. I think Joe D is going to spend the money this year. Hopefully he plans it out so we can keep our young core intact too. I would hate to have to do what OKC did with Harden.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote