View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 06:20 AM   #19
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Just suffered a Shoulder Subluxation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerrySteakhouse
Surgery for what? Shoulder?? I feel you man, I'm getting more scared thinking about it. I just don't want anything to go wrong, I've had friends that got surgery and it didn't go well.

Credit Valley in Mississauga... I don't like the surgeon I got referred to though, I checked his reviews online and doesn't seem good. Trying to find a better/new surgeon but I really don't know who is good for shoulders... Any idea??

no i had an "orbital floor fracture", way more serious than a regular orbital fracture. I was scared as hell because there is a chance that people go blind or there vision becomes severely impaired if not done correctly. My doctor had fairly good reviews though so I guess you're in a different situation.

The only thing I can tell you is do your research. Try some clinics and see what they say in terms of who's a good doctor to go to. If you are not comfortable with him you don't HAVE to. Mine I didn't really have a choice because surgery HAS to take place EXACTLY between 10-14 days after the injury so I lucked out getting a good one.
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote