View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 09:59 AM   #93
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What's the scariest or most disturbing movie you've ever watched?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveTheRim.

In all seriousness, I was terrified the first time I saw the ring. Don't remember how old I was, somewhere around 10. Whenever I was alone in a room with a tv, I was so paranoid that a girl would crawl out of my tv.
so now that it's a year later, have your feelings of paranoia eased up?
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote