Thread: T-Ross snubbed
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 11:13 AM   #4
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: T-Ross snubbed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamberlain
I think he's played well enough for some recognition but I wouldn't replace any of the Rookies that were named to the list with Ross.

Pretty much what I was thinking. I personally think Val deserves it over Ross but he didn't get invited due to injury.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote