View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 12:11 PM   #12
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Tayshaun and Daye for Calderon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kombo
Some guys that are good defenders available this offseason: Aminu, Jarret Jack, and Tyreke Evans. All players are flawed in their own way, just trying to think of defense first guys we could go after.

The more I think about it, the more it seems like Evans will be a guy they go after. I just hope they don't offer him BG money. That could really cripple our team. Of course that all depends on where they end up in the draft and who they get too. It really looks like we'll be drafting a SF or SG this year.

I think we end up with a player who makes 10 million+ through a trade. I haven't figured out who that is yet though, lol.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote