View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 12:39 PM   #11
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 49ers CB Chris Culliver says gay players not welcom

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
no there aren't...no way...maybe a 2-3, not any more than that

have you ever been in a high school locker room?...it's not a place any gay person would want to be...at all

there is one NFL player that came out after retirement and he said in order o get by he had to say "f@g" on a regular basis and he also said he was suicidal for the majority of his NFL career...he also said that he thought his own teammates would have injured him in practice had they known he was gay...

I find it extremely difficult to believe that it is common for gays to make it all the way through high school and college football without quitting over the extreme bigotry that goes on...

what Chris Culliver said represents the majority of the NFL

I'm sure there are gays all over the NFL, or at least bi. It's statistically improbable that they are not. They just keep it to themselves. You think young men playing football and getting tons of adulation, the chance at a scholarship, the chance at the NFL quit because of some secret shame? Rather than just hide it and continue on?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote