View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 01:36 PM   #15
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: You know What really "Grinds my gears?"

I agree that Rose got too much credit for the Bulls' turnaround when a big reason was their defense/becoming becoming elite, but this team could definitely use his offensive impact. The Bulls last year were a legit contender IMO because they were good at both ends, and if they didn't get hit by injuries I wonder how far they could've gone. This year, they're still good defensively despite losing Brewer/Asik, but they've fallen off on offense... that's where his impact is felt. They were a cohesive unit with Rose last year offensively and the ball movement was much improved from a year before, but now they're sorely missing that. He would've been the difference between the Bulls being a playoff team and a contender depending on how he developed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
LeBron owns Rose's soul
This is like saying THE SPURS OWN LEBRON's SOUL a couple years after the fact, as if he can't get better

Last edited by chazzy : 01-31-2013 at 01:39 PM.
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote