View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 03:10 PM   #560
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012/13 Observation Deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
LoVett's apparently interested in Purdue, which is genuinely shocking to me. Elite kid from Cali and all. Apparently his family's from here and his dad signed with Purdue but couldn't make the grades but him and Gene Keady stayed close ever since so there's some affection.

Still really, really doubt it gets close to happening, but at least something to hope for.

Yeah, that was surprising to me too. I've seen this kid play live and he I had the same reaction when I saw Jrue Holiday play @ Campbell Hall as I do with LoVett. Kid is a pure scorer and definitely has a shot to make it to the pros. Same with Jrue's lil brother, Aaron.

Easily top three guys I've seen play HS ball.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote