View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 06:05 PM   #4
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Interesting LeBron quotes about the Nets

It's one game. It's not necessarily an indication of things to come or even things wrong. But i do not like Evan's bashing simply because it was selfish, a very LOOK AT ME thing (he doesn't even cover Lebron) and i feel comfortable saying that now because his comments after the game pretty much confirmed that. He didn't seem to get it at all.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote