View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 10:41 PM   #68
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Any NHL fans? Teach me hockey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styles p
i learned all the rules playing a the nhl video games. i didn't start getting into hockey till last season but i'm hooked now already been to 2 flyers games this season.

I love our team. Slow start but I think we'll get it back. Anything can happen in a shortened season. Although Pronger is probably done for his career and Hartnell being out for 2 months is going to hurt.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote