View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 09:54 PM   #40
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: So what, I'm a virgin by choice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladers
It only portrays how strong my will is and dedication to God to pass up all that puss*y, all these years. But alas the constant siren call of puss*y renders all man powerless.
well, i for one have achieved a level of respect for god and christianity by the outstanding example you've set here on ISH.

keep up the good work, sir!
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote