View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 11:03 PM   #20
JerrySteakhouse
HEAT 2014-2015

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Just suffered a Shoulder Subluxation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgz V2
no i had an "orbital floor fracture", way more serious than a regular orbital fracture. I was scared as hell because there is a chance that people go blind or there vision becomes severely impaired if not done correctly. My doctor had fairly good reviews though so I guess you're in a different situation.

The only thing I can tell you is do your research. Try some clinics and see what they say in terms of who's a good doctor to go to. If you are not comfortable with him you don't HAVE to. Mine I didn't really have a choice because surgery HAS to take place EXACTLY between 10-14 days after the injury so I lucked out getting a good one.
Well everything turned out well for you I'm guessing?

I'm definitely looking around, got a few names that were referred to me today and one of them looks real good in terms of reviews.

But you are right man, can't take a chance on a bad doctor.
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote