View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 10:06 PM   #17
shlver
코비=GOAT

shlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: how do I make physics my b*tch?

Depends on how rigorous the course is. Generally speaking, most calc based and algebra based courses are not that different; just extra material on derivation of equations and dot products, etc. The most general advice I can give is before you sit down and work on a homework assignment, write down all relevant equations(if required memorize and understand all derivations as well) from memory and identify all parts of the equation. When moving to questions, identify the given and unknowns and figure out what you're solving for. You'll find with practice that most problems are very similar to each other.
shlver is online now   Reply With Quote