View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 11:13 PM   #21
DMV2
Keep on Rockin in...

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 49ers CB Chris Culliver says gay players not welcom

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
"if" ???

man that is 90% of all NFL teams...20 year old blacks from the hood, broken families...These are not mature individuals...many of these guys are just like Pacman Jones and Mike Vick, just not as famous

and many of the players that come off as "mature" are not that way behind closed doors...
The hood has a lot of fellas on the down low. When I was a kid, I actually saw two dudes on the act in the park. Almost scarred me for life.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote