View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 01:22 AM   #9
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Who will be the best QB 5 years from now?

I can see him losing a bit of athleticism.

I can see him losing a little bit of strength if he gets injured.

But Aaron Rodgers will always be able to get the ball out of his hands in like .0000001 seconds. Every single time I watch him play he just makes throwing the ball look so easy, he flicks his wrist and it's on it's way.

I think he has great potential to be in the GOAT discussion talent wise. Still the best QB in the game and I think 5 from now he will remain as such.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote