View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 08:13 AM   #7
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Browns fans I offer you a solution to your QB woes: Alex Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
At first I was thinking they'd cut him but the more I think about it they can't cut him. So the Browns would have to put something up for him, and they aren't QB starved enough to part with Wheeden.

49ers will need to make a decision by May 1st(or was it April?) or he'd be due a large roster bonus and I don't think the niners will pay a backup QB $8 million.

Of course the Niners would want something in return but what's the driving price if teams know if he's going to get cut? Hopefully the Niners treat him with some class and let him decide his next team and not royally **** him over again.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote