View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 09:24 AM   #26
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 49ers CB Chris Culliver says gay players not welcom

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
I think a big part of why we have never had an openly gay active player is due to the simple fact that there just aren't many of them...they don't subject themselves to locker rooms
you really love that point don't you. i'm guessing you don't come across many gays that you think that would stop them from pursuing a career in something. Gays get shit everywhere, not just locker rooms.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote