View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 01:11 PM   #6
D-Rose

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: So my views on religion have changed a tad bit...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
Man, I can't even imagine how shitty the people are who go to an atheist discussion group.

You should just troll them.
Most of them are decent people, but some pompous jackasses are there for sure. I mean, I consider myself an atheist but think that it's all about tolerance and respect, not bringing others down for what they choose to follow.
D-Rose is online now   Reply With Quote