View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 01:38 PM   #12
Nanners
Great college starter

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: So my views on religion have changed a tad bit...

I dont get how your views changed. Did you think that every athiest was a considerate and intelligent human being before this experience? Maybe I am missing something, it seems like you are saying you learned that regardless of whether or not a person believes in god, they can still be an ass-hole.... quite the revelation.
Nanners is online now   Reply With Quote