View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 03:05 PM   #34
IamRAMBO24
College superstar

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: So my views on religion have changed a tad bit...

As much as I hate atheists who only believe in a material reality (which has been disproven and makes their position delusional), I also resent religion because it believes in one God that happens to look like the person worshiping him with all the habits, mores, etc. that go along with the culture. It doesn't accept the idea of other Gods which makes it stupid since there are so many different interpretations of the same thing.

I only believe in a spirituality that encompasses all of mankind and different cultures are simply trying to explain the same thing using their own worldly perspective.

This is the premise of Buddhism.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote