View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 03:21 PM   #47
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Has kyrie become the most loved player on this forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
hes a good player but brendalegend faps over his every move. omg i know he shot 5-17, but look at this layup he had and dont get me started on silk 'da brons son'. hes 14 yrs old and just started watching basketball 3 years ago

westbrook is easily better than him, because he is more complete. i sleep easy at night knowing brenda will troll

The funny part is that you can't post anything without saying my name You're like a lost little puppy that follows me around. Be good and I will give you a treat, little buddy
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote