View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 04:29 PM   #38
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: So my views on religion have changed a tad bit...

After careful consideration I have come to the conclusion that religion is not the problem it's the people. That is not to say that religion is some great thing though. I think it's fair to say the same thing about guns. They are tools that can be used for good but in the wrong hands they are dangerous.

So I think religion has a very high capacity to do harm to a lot of people. I really don't care if you believe in god, I'm not going to argue with someone that needs to believe in something to find inner peace. I just don't want someone preaching to me.
RoseCity07 is online now   Reply With Quote