View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 04:46 PM   #39
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: So my views on religion have changed a tad bit...

Many atheists are just atheists to disprove religion...they are not atheists because they truly believe the big bang happened all on it's own somehow, but because they just want to point their finger at the Bible and say "look, that's impossible!...I figured it out on my own, look how smart I am!"...which also ignores the large % of Christians that don't take the Bible as literal. Then they will claim that religion is the source of all the world's problems (no, man is to blame, not religion) right after celebrating Christmas in all it's glory.

There are very few atheists that are actually in it because they have a faith of no God existing or other planes/dimensions of any kind...all they know is that the Bible is wrong, and science is awesome.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote