Thread: 2012 MLS Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 05:44 PM   #417
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012 MLS Thread

come on down to Dallas then man.

hell, I've even got free playoff tickets vs Red Bull one year while I was waiting in line to buy.

Some dude just walked up to me and handed them over.

the standing room area in the stage part of the stadium only costs something like $17 and even has $2 beer.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote