View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 07:07 PM   #11
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Newtown sides with the NRA, votes to put armed guard in schools

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmulls
I know right, what's next? Putting armed men on the streets to patrol for criminals? Where do these right wing jobs come up with this shit?

Yeah that must be why England's gunless cops are being overrun by criminals. It's basically anarchy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97 bulls
I must say I have no problem with having armed security/police guarding schools.

... Until one of these guys goes bonkers and shoots some kids.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote