View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 07:38 PM   #4
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What was the first forum you started posting on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
and old WWF message board when I was like 14. I think it was WrestlingNewsWorld or something

Mine was also an old WWF message board. I think it was called PWF (ProWrestling Forum?), and then later WWZ (can't remember what it was called). I was on it from probably 1999-2003, but those last couple years I wasn't even watching WWF anymore so I was just there for the sports forum, movie forum, and off topic forum. At that point, I discovered KMC (Killer Movies Forum) which fit better for my interests. I'm still on KMC (been a decade now), but I'm more active here than there. I read a lot on KMC though.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote