View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 03:44 AM   #2760
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: MMA Discussion/News thread

i'm pretty stoked. lot of interesting fights.

as someone at SBN pointed out, this is like the first time richard evans hasn't headlined since UFC 74 or so. on another note, lil nog looked huge compared to him at the staredown, FWIW. superbrat of course also looked huge next to him, but i think richard and lyoto gave him pretty much the most resistance of all jones' fights.

the reem - bigfoot staredown was pretty pretty amazing. bigfoot choosing to whine "you better respect me" and reem replying "i'm going to f--king destroy you."

an actual snapshot of the moment, but slightly enhanced for clarity:
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote