View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 01:46 PM   #1295
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

TheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogieWoogieMan
All those names were established stars. You can make a case for Jericho for being an up and comer, he can be taken off that list. Maybe that's why their feud only had 1 ppv match in 2000, because he couldn't elevate a youngster to stardom. Triple H's great matches are only big, because his opponent has already reached stardom.

I give Foley so much credit for pushing Hunter into the mega heel level. This is why I agree with Bret that Hunter is a good wrestler, but not a great one with Austin, Rock, Foley, Undertaker, HBK, Bret and so on.

Why does it matter if they were established stars? HHH was a main eventer/ world champion so he obviously is booked against other top stars?

Go back and watch some of those matchs, HHH is a ring general and carried/called a lot of those matches.

How anybody is taking Bret seriously after he gave HHH & Undertaker a "3 out of 10" is beyond me
TheMarkMadsen is offline   Reply With Quote