View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 12:56 PM   #10
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Roberts Rebellion

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
Sorry for the late reply, I lost my connection in the middle of the night for no reason. I'm down for the game obviously just wanted to point out that the Reach should have at least 20 units and the North at best must equal the Westerlands army strength wise. KL should have at most 5 units but have 30 defending the city to make up for it.

I understand why you'd do that, but I actually think for the sake of the game we should make them all even. I was thinking of giving everyone 15 units across the board. I know that the armies varied much more in the books. Who ever gets the Targs with only 5 army is only going to be able to defend.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote