View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 01:27 PM   #1301
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogieWoogieMan
-sigh-

I've never said Triple H never had a great match. (There I underlined it for you.)

He's one of my favorite heels of all time and the best wrestler (in promos, matches, his character) in the year 2000. I'm not taking anything away from him.

But when it comes down to pushing other talent to the top, he doesn't bring the same passion he brought when facing HBK, Rock, Austin, Foley, Taker.

Besides his Batista feud, which I hardly remember, his feuds with Cena, Orton, Punk, and Edge weren't great. While HBK, Rock, Foley and Taker had great matches with those guys.
He has put people over occasionally. Batista is the most well known. He put over Goldberg (took a long time though ) at Unforgiven 2003, Chris Jericho countless times, Shelton Benjamin (lost to him three times!?), Benoit at WM20, Batista in the WM after, Orton at WM25, and Sheamus most recently at ER2012. He basically 'made' Orton and Batista.

Just small list. HHH is notorious for burying anyone and everyone, going against anything Creative or Vince put-forth that involves him losing a match and putting over anyone, and buried countless others through backstage politics. What's the burying list like? Mr Kennedy, Carlito, Rob Van Dam, Owen Hart, Jeff Hardy, Umaga, Vladimir Kozlov, Kane, Scott Steiner, Christian, Ted DiBiase and so, so much more...

But hell, even HHH jobbed to Hogan. It's just how the business works. The cash cows dominate, and I don't like it either.

But what Bret said is stupid. Can we agree on that?
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote