View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 05:20 PM   #11
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Is it too late for a PS3?

I hope not. I just bought one last month. I'm a big PC Gamer but 199 for the 250GB including Uncharted 1/2 and Infamous 1/2 was worth it. Been playing old games, but they're still fun.

I mean, if you're in to cutting edge graphics and stuff you wouldn't get a console anyway so just enjoy the exclusives, good game-play, and yearly sports games that suck on a PC.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote