View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 06:38 PM   #24
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: mother gets tased

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
I'm not envious of this man's job. He seems to be going about it the right way though: armed with a videocamera and guns.
seriously. you'd just hope he might improve his skills in defusing tension. given the needs of his job and all. i couldn't do his job, though, so...

and i'm sure atlanta is a nice enough place... i just never seem to hear anything good about it in the news. i mean, sheeit.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote