View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 07:29 PM   #13
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Has a team ever won the NBA Champioship being LAST in the NBA in Rebounding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
If we're talking Differential, Miami is the 6th worst team in the NBA. The Clippers are actually the worst... but I don't think most have the Clips as real contenders.

Where did you find the stats for rebounding differential? It'd be interesting to see who the worst team was. I can't remember any championship teams who were poor rebounding teams off the top of my head.
ShaqAttack3234 is offline   Reply With Quote