View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 01:45 AM   #77
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Any NHL fans? Teach me hockey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcogswell
Glad to see you enjoying the sport!

Thanks, bro. I love that it's so much more fast paced than even basketball or football on offense. Everything happens fast and it's tense. Not to mention the game can change fast. Like, I can't believe Hossa scored with 2 seconds left after the Flames had just scored with 30 seconds left!
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote