View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 05:36 AM   #12
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Roberts Rebellion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
I understand why you'd do that, but I actually think for the sake of the game we should make them all even. I was thinking of giving everyone 15 units across the board. I know that the armies varied much more in the books. Who ever gets the Targs with only 5 army is only going to be able to defend.
That's the advantage and the disadvantage to picking/getting KL, I mean cause the moment we start the game everybody is gonna be mostly neutral minded. Then it does not matter how big of an offensive or defensive army you have since you gotta find allies and if you don't you are ****ed and will be wiped off anyway. To be clear, let's say I get KL, knowing my strengths and weaknesses what I do is I recall my loyal subjects and try to win the Reach primarily then the Westerlands. It's the same case with everyone cause you have to have friends or lose badly.
ETA: It's Robert's rebellion after all, rebels gotta come and get KL and the throne's subjects should repel them, so the defensive advantage and the offensive handicap makes sense.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote