View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 08:59 AM   #17
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Pro Football Hall of Fame 2013 finalists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
I always thought Sapp was overrated. His mouth was far bigger than his talent. Plus, I just don't like seeing such a gigantic douchebag get welcomed in with open arms. Make him wait. If you go by just credentials, then Shields has more than Sapp. 12x Pro Bowler, 8x All Pro, and wasn't a loudmouth ****head like Sapp. He also won Walter Payton Man of the Year and a Ed Block Courage Award.

Top Tackle - Munoz
Top Guard - Hannah

You sound like those writers who vote for stuff like this.

"I dont like him. Therefore he wont get in."

Sapp was amazing and deserving. Not even up for discussion. You think Sapp and Ray Lewis were overrated. Crazy
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote