View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 02:20 PM   #6
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rooftop Basketball

One time I was in Reno for an AAU tournament and we were staying at this hotel Atlantis or something. During our off time my teammates and I would usually take the shuttle to Circus Circus and go to the arcade but one time we were extremely bored and started exploring Atlantis and they had a court on the 27th room. Not exactly rooftop but still amazing experience.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote