View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 03:25 PM   #29
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Official Super Bowl Game Thread - Baltimore vs. SF

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
Depends on how well the Ravens have adjusted. The Skins were gashing them with the Pistol. They couldn't stop Alfred Morris and the 20 yard crossing route. If the Niners can get the run game going early, I think its a sign of good things

I didn't watch the game but if I'm not mistaken that game was during a bad streak of the Ravens where they looked flat.

I just think the Ravens have all the vital components to stop that offense. Ngata is a great DL who'll penetrate his gap and some and Cody is a clog up the middle, not sure about their other DL. Niners O-line won't push around the Ravens front 7 the way they did against Green Bay and Atlanta. If the Ravens can control the LOS then they should be able to contain them.

Then you have 4 quality LB's of the Ravens in which I don't see the niners have much success of getting out of the edge of the fields against the Ravens 3-4 system. Seems like the perfect combination to stop the pistol. I expect Suggs and Kruger to be going after Kaepernick all night
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote