View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 11:47 AM   #12019
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
Fantastic review, thank you. Will check it out.

I understand that science basically considers you livestock, but I find it hard to believe even in all your girth, you are too lazy to consult RT or simply type in "Seven Psychopaths" to KAT. I mean, I know you don't get to your size by being "overly motivated" or even "getting out of bed in the morning" but surely you can navigate the Internet without any unwanted calorie burn. For instance, in the amount of time it took you to type your lame ass comment, you probably could have a basic understanding of what the movie's about.

Last edited by johndeeregreen : 02-04-2013 at 11:50 AM.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote