View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 01:19 PM   #1
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Nets Place Andray Blatche on Trade Market?

http://www.foxsportsohio.com/02/04/1...21&feedID=3725

Via Sam Amico. Nets deny. Wouldn't surprise me if PJ is staying long term. Also heard once from Wojo radio spot that his resigning with Nets is not automatic as he'd prefer starting.

Net fans would you support this? I don't like for pick though, trading Blatche and not getting back a starting quality four makes little sense to me.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote