View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 01:30 PM   #519
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official Super Bowl Game Thread - Baltimore vs. SF

This one won't haunt me as much as last year did. I woke up today thinking ehh... no big deal. Give me two days and it'll be a distant memory of sorts.

Last year was a game that was bitter to the end, the fact that we made this one interesting is a minor miracle in itself. But the flatness of the first half was inexcusable. A truly great team does not go down 17 and then 22 no matter how miraculous their comebacks are.

I am not, however, one of those fans that says: "Oh we'll be back." I understand that something like this is never a given, and our defense took about 10 steps back in the last few games, there is a limited window to that defense's elite speed and shit just happens.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote