Thread: MMA Primer?
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 04:19 PM   #13
fpliii
sick of agendas...

fpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: MMA Primer?

Had a chance to watch most of the fights (including the main event) the other night; definitely entertaining, but a lot of the people at the bar who seemed in tune with the sport told me that it was a weird night and I shouldn't form an opinion based on just that night.

I'll have to do some research (reading articles and watching archived fights) before contributing to the MMA thread since I'm a bit behind, but watching/learning about the sport will definitely a really fun hobby to pick up.

I'll rep the guys in this thread as I have a chance.
fpliii is offline   Reply With Quote