View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 05:39 PM   #10
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Wish people didn't make this all about the QBs

I gave Kap and Flacco credit in the very first sentence of my OP...but anyone who watched these teams this year understands that what set them apart for the others is that they both have the most physical "TEAMS" in the NFL...they both play hard core in your face football...that is what sets them apart...NOT THE QBS...the QBs were great but there are plenty in the league who are better.

Like I said, BAL is pound for pound the biggest team in the NFL...they are monsters...all of them...

and they are both extremely well coached teams...SF doesn't make to the SB with Garrett calling plays...

but nevermind all those guys, let's just talk about how elite Flacco is now that he has a ring because we are a bunch of simple minded media sheep who can only see a man throwing a ball and that's it...smh

Tim, I have been watching this game a long time, and it is crazy to me that fans put all the focus on the QB...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote