View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 07:58 PM   #4
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*

ROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Iron Man 3, Super Bowl Spot, Thoughts?

what a let down. I didn't even see Mandarin in the big bad Super Bowl promo video. So lame, still excited for the movie tho.

I don't understand why Iron Man 2 gets such a bad rap. I enjoyed it. The settings and locations were badass and Mickey Rourke was a cool villain.
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote