View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 08:09 PM   #348
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ish Official Fit-club

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Easy8
I have just started going to the gym.

My mate who is very muscular and has been lifting for about 5 years now told me that I should use protein powder. Is it a must? I have read some negative things about it but so many people use it.

Can anyone help me with some brands as well and which to buy. Im from Australia so our stores might sell a different product to yours.

You should PM Hateraid. He's the go-to source on supplements
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote