View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 01:44 AM   #16
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Homeless Hitchhiker named Kai Saves Woman From Jesus Attack w/Hatchet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
It's like you're against anything that involves protecting oneself.

No, I'm talking about my paranoia of picking up hitchhikers. Not sure where you got the idea that I am against people protecting themselves.

Would you pick up somebody if you knew they had a hatchet? I don't care how nice they seem, if I don't know them and they have a weapon of some sort, I don't want them in my car, plain and simple.

Last edited by Myth : 02-05-2013 at 01:46 AM.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote